Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lost in a miniature world..


 

Welcome to my miniature blog!
 I've always loved dollhouses and all things miniature.  A few months ago, I decided to take the plunge into a miniature world.  I ordered the most inexpensive and easiest kit that I could find, Greenleaf's Arthur Dollhouse.  While waiting for it to arrive I researched kit building online.  Not only did I find endless helpful hints, I discovered a world of beautiful miniatures and talented artists.  I've been stalking (I mean reading) their blogs ever since! 

What I really love about miniatures is how varied the miniature artist is.  It involves paper, woodwork, metalwork, needlework, painting, clay and on and on.

I've  decided to start this blog as a diary of my foray into miniatures!



No comments:

Post a Comment