Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mini Miss Bindergarten

One of the real life things that is keeping me busy is organizing an Author/Illustrator Visit for my sons' school.  The very talented Ashley Wolff will be visiting next week.  She is the author of the popular "Miss Bindergarten" series.  While searching for some images to use I came across this miniature created by Lesley Shepard based on an illustration in the Miss Bindergarten book.  I love it and thought it would be appropriate to post here...


7 comments:

  1. A-ha. Always looking for new books - that one wasn't on my radar. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely visit ti be involved with. The miniature scene is fun too. I like the school bus wall picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! Do not forget to send me, via email, pictures of your swap Christmas "!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete